Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- 2 Samuel 9:13, Rev Calum I Macleod "So Mephibosheth lived in Jerusalem, for he ate always at the king's table. Now he was lame in both his feet."(11MB, 7 Feb 16.)
- Joshua 7:20 (Sermon 2), Rev Calum I Macleod "And Achan answered Joshua, "Truly I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and this is what I did:..."(15MB, 31 Jan 16.)
- Joshua 7:20, Rev Calum I Macleod "And Achan answered Joshua, "Truly I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and this is what I did:..."(13MB, 24 Jan 16.)
- Ruth 4:9-10, Mr Iain R Morrison "Then Boaz said to the elders and all the people, "You are witnesses this day that I have bought from the hand of Naomi all that belonged to Elimelech and all that belonged to Chilion and to Mahlon. Also Ruth the Moabite, the widow of Mahlon, I have bought to be my wife, to perpetuate the name of the dead in his inheritance...."(12MB, 17 Jan 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- Hebrews 11:31, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Is ann tre chreideamh nach do sgriosadh Rahab, an striopach, maille riusan nach do chreid, nuair a ghabh i ris an luchd-brathaidh ann an sith."(15MB, 7 Feb 16.)
- Psalm 77:19-20, Rev Calum I Macleod "Anns an fhairge bha do shlighe, agus do cheuman anns na h-uisgeachan mora; agus cha d'aithnicheadh luirg do chas. Threoraich thu mar threud do shluagh, le laimh Mhaois agus Aaroin."(13MB, 31 Jan 16.)
- John 14, Mr Iain R Morrison "Na biodh ur cridhe fo thrioblaid: tha sibh a' creidsinn ann an Dia, creidibh annamsa mar an ceudna. Ann an taigh m'Athar-sa tha iomadh aite-comhnaidh: mura biodh e mar sin, dh'innsinn-sa dhuibh. Tha mi a' dol a dh'ullachadh aite dhuibh."(9MB, 24 Jan 16.)
- 1 Kings 17:20, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Agus dh'eigh e ris an Tighearna...."(18MB, 17 Jan 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.