Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- 2 Samuel 9:1, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "And David said, “Is there still anyone left of the house of Saul, that I may show him kindness for Jonathan's sake?” "(13MB, 23 Apr 17.)
- Acts 8:26–40, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Rise and go toward the south to the road that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” This is a desert place. And he rose and went. And there was an Ethiopian, a eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure. He had come to Jerusalem to worship and was returning, seated in his chariot, and he was reading the prophet Isaiah. And the Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and join this chariot.” So Philip ran to him and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and asked, “Do you understand what you are reading?” And he said, “How can I, unless someone guides me?” And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him. Now the passage of the Scripture that he was reading was this: “Like a sheep he was led to the slaughter and like a lamb before its shearer is silent, so he opens not his mouth. In his humiliation justice was denied him. Who can describe his generation? For his life is taken away from the earth.” And the eunuch said to Philip, “About whom, I ask you, does the prophet say this, about himself or about someone else?” Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning with this Scripture he told him the good news about Jesus. And as they were going along the road they came to some water, and the eunuch said, “See, here is water! What prevents me from being baptized?” And he commanded the chariot to stop, and they both went down into the water, Philip and the eunuch, and he baptized him. And when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord carried Philip away, and the eunuch saw him no more, and went on his way rejoicing. But Philip found himself at Azotus, and as he passed through he preached the gospel to all the towns until he came to Caesarea."(16MB, 23 Apr 17.)
- John 21:1, Rev Donald A Macdonald "After this Jesus revealed himself again to the disciples by the Sea of Tiberias, and he revealed himself in this way."(15MB, 16 Apr 17.)
- Luke 24:13, Rev Donald A Macdonald "That very day two of them were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem, "(13MB, 16 Apr 17.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- John 1:41, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Fhuair esan air tùs a bhràthair fhèin Sìmon, agus thubhairt e ris, Fhuair sinne am Mesias, is e sin, air eadar-theangachadh, Crìosd."(15MB, 23 Apr 17.)
- Genesis 6:5, Mr Joe Macphee "Agus chunnaic an Tighearna gum bu mhòr aingidheachd an duine air an talamh, agus gu robh uile bhreithneachadh smuaintean a chridhe a‑mhàin olc gach aon là."(15MB, 16 Apr 17.)
- Micah 7:7, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "Ach seallaidh mise ris an Tighearna: bidh mo dhòchas ann an Dia mo shlàinte: èisdidh mo Dhia rium."(14MB, 9 Apr 17.)
- Mark 15:34, Mr Joe Macphee "Agus air an naoidheamh uair, dh’èigh Iosa le guth àrd, ag ràdh, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachtani? Is e sin, air eadar-theangachadh, Mo Dhia, mo Dhia, carson a thrèig thu mi?"(17MB, 2 Apr 17.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.