Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- 2 Peter 3:17–18, Rev Calum I Macleod "You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability. But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen."(13MB, 16 Oct 16.)
- 1 Peter 1:1–2, Mr Andrew Macleod "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who are elect exiles of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you."(10MB, 16 Oct 16.)
- John 20:19–22, Rev Donald A Macdonald "On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.” When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit."(17MB, 16 Oct 16.)
- Mark 16:6–7, Rev Calum I Macleod "And he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter that he is going before you to Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.”"(11MB, 9 Oct 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- Luke 19:3, Rev Calum I Macleod "Agus bha dèidh aige air Iosa fhaicinn, cò e;"(13MB, 16 Oct 16.)
- Hebrews 11:24–26, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "Tre chreideamh air teachd gu aois do Mhaois, dhiùlt e a bhith air a ghairm na mhac do nighinn Phàraoh; A’ roghnachadh àmhghar fhulang maille ri sluagh Dhè, ro shòlas a’ pheacaidh a mhealtaìnn rè seal; A’ meas gum bu mhò an saoibhreas masladh Chrìosd na ionmhasan na h-Eiphit: oir bha sùil aige ris an luach-saothrach."(14MB, 9 Oct 16.)
- Mark 1:29–31, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Agus gun dàil, air dhaibh dol a‑mach as an t‑sionagog, chaidh iad a‑steach do thaigh Shìmoin agus Anndrais, maille ri Seumas agus Eòin. Ach bha màthair-chèile Shìmoin na laighe ann am fiabhras; agus ghrad labhair iad ris uimpe. Agus thàinig esan agus thog e i, a' breith air làimh oirre: agus air ball dh'fhàg am fiabhras i, agus fhritheil i dhaibh."(24MB, 2 Oct 16.)
- 1 Samuel 17:8–10, Rev Alasdair Macaulay "Agus sheas e, agus ghlaodh e ri slòigh Israeil, agus thubhairt e riu, Carson a tha sibh a’ teachd a-mach gu ur cath a chur an òrdagh? Nach Philisteach mise, agus nach seirbhisich sibhse do Shaul? Taghaibh dhuibh fhèin fear, agus thigeadh e a-nuas am ionnsaigh-sa. Mas urrainn e còmhrag riumsa, agus ma mharbhas e mi, an sin bidh sinne nar seirbhisich agaibhse; ach ma bheir mise buaidh air-san, agus gum marbh mi e, an sin bidh sibhse nur seirbhisich againne, agus nì sibh seirbhis dhuinn. Agus thubhairt am Philisteach, Tha mi a’ toirt dùbhlain do shlòigh Israeil an-diugh; faighibh dhòmhsa fear, a-chum gun dèan sinn còmhrag ri chèile."(11MB, 30 Sep 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.