Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- Luke 23:46, Rev Calum I Macleod "Then Jesus, calling out with a loud voice, said, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit!” And having said this he breathed his last."(12MB, 25 Sep 16.)
- John 11:55–56, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and many went up from the country to Jerusalem before the Passover to purify themselves. They were looking for Jesus and saying to one another as they stood in the temple, “What do you think? That he will not come to the feast at all?”"(20MB, 25 Sep 16.)
- John 19:28-30, Rev Calum I Macleod "After this, Jesus, knowing that all was now finished, said (to fulfill the Scripture), “I thirst.” A jar full of sour wine stood there, so they put a sponge full of the sour wine on a hyssop branch and held it to his mouth. When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, “It is finished,” and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit."(23MB, 18 Sep 16.)
- Matthew 11:28-30, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”"(19MB, 18 Sep 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- Revelation 22:20-21, Rev Calum I Macleod "Tha an Tì a tha a’ toirt fianais air na nithean seo ag ràdh, Gu deimhinn tha mi a’ teachd gu h-aithghearr. Amen. Seadh, thig, a Thighearna Iosa. Gràs ar Tighearna Iosa Crìosd gu robh maille ribh uile. Amen."(13MB, 25 Sep 16.)
- Matthew 2:1–2, Mr Joe Macphee "Agus nuair a rugadh Iosa ann am Betlehem Iudèa, ann an làithean Heroid an rìgh, feuch, thàinig draoidhean on àird an ear gu Ierusalem, Ag ràdh, Càit a bheil rìgh sin nan Iùdhach a tha air a bhreith? Oir chunnaic sinne a reul anns an àird an ear, agus tha sinn air teachd a thabhairt adhraidh dha."(26MB, 18 Sep 16.)
- 1 John 1:5, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Agus is i seo an teachdaireachd a chuala sinn uaithesan, agus a tha sinn a' cur an cèill dhuibhse, gur solas Dia, agus nach eil dorchadas air bith annsan."(23MB, 11 Sep 16.)
- Micah 7:10, Mr Angus Macdonald "Càit a bheil an Tighearna do Dhia?"(22MB, 4 Sep 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.