Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- Psalm 63:7-8, Rev Calum I Macleod (Thanksgiving Service) "... for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me."(9MB, 26 Nov 15.)
- Luke 16:19-31, Major Iain A Macdonald (Back Evangelism Conference 2015, Prayer: Too little too late) ""There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried, and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side. And he called out, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.' But Abraham said, 'Child, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and Lazarus in like manner bad things; but now he is comforted here, and you are in anguish. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.' And he said, 'Then I beg you, father, to send him to my father's house-for I have five brothers-so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.' But Abraham said, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.' And he said, 'No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.' He said to him, 'If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.'""(15MB, 15 Nov 15.)
- Ephesians 6:10-20, Major Iain A Macdonald (Back Evangelism Conference 2015, Prayer: A call to battle) "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak."(11MB, 15 Nov 15.)
- Ephesians 3:12, Major Iain A Macdonald (Back Evangelism Conference 2015, The grace of prayer: The privilege of access to the Father) "... in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in him."(17MB, 14 Nov 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- Hebrews 13:22, Rev Calum I Macleod "Agus guidheam oirbh, a bhraithrean, sibh a ghiulan facal na h-earalach; oir sgriobh mi gu h-aithghearr dur n-ionnsaigh."(13MB, 22 Nov 15.)
- Revelation 1:4-6, Rev K M Ferguson "Eòin, a-chum nan seachd eaglaisean a tha anns an Asia; gràs dhuibh, agus sith on Tì a tha, agus a bha, agus a tha ri teachd; agus o na seachd spioradan a tha am fianais a rìgh-chathrach-san; agus o Iosa Crìosd, an fhianais fhìor, an ciad-ghin o na mairbh, agus uachdaran rìghrean na talmhainn: dhàsan a ghràdhaich sinn, agus a dh?ionnlaid sinn o ar peacaidhean na fhuil fhèin, agus a rinn rìghrean dhinn agus sagartan do Dhia agus da Athair-san; dhàsan gu robh glòir agus cumhachd gu saoghal nan saoghal. Amen"(14MB, 1 Nov 15.)
- Genesis 28:15, Rev Calum I Macleod "Agus, feuch, tha mise maille riut, agus gleidhidh mi thu anns gach aite don teid thu, agus bheir mi a-ris thu a dh'ionnsaigh na tire seo; oir cha treig mi thu, gus an dean mi an ni sin a labhair mi riut."(13MB, 25 Oct 15.)
- 2 Corinthians 4:5-7, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "Oir chan eil sinne gar searmonachadh fhein, ach Iosa Criosd an Tighearna; agus sinn fhein nar seirbhisich dhuibhse airson Iosa. Oir is e Dia a thubhairt ris an t-solas soillseachadh a dorchadas, a dhealraich ann ar cridheachan-ne, a thoirt solas eolas gloir Dhe, ann an gnuis Iosa Criosd. Ach tha an t-ionmhas seo againn ann an soithichean creadha, a-chum gum bi oirdheirceas a' chumhachd o Dhia, agus chan ann uainne."(15MB, 18 Oct 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.