Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- Acts 1:6–8, Rev David Meredith "So when they had come together, they asked him, “Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”"(12MB, 4 Dec 16.)
- 1 Kings 10:6–7, Rev David Meredith "And she said to the king, “The report was true that I heard in my own land of your words and of your wisdom, but I did not believe the reports until I came and my own eyes had seen it. And behold, the half was not told me. Your wisdom and prosperity surpass the report that I heard."(11MB, 4 Dec 16.)
- Genesis 4:6–7, Rev Calum I Macleod "The Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must rule over it.”"(12MB, 27 Nov 16.)
- John 15:14, Rev Donald A Macdonald "You are my friends"(17MB, 27 Nov 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- Luke 2:8–9, Rev Calum I Macleod "Agus bha anns an dùthaich sin buachaillean a’ fantainn a-muigh, agus a’ dèanamh faire-oidhche air an treud. Agus, feuch, thàinig aingeal an Tighearna orra, agus dhealraich glòir an Tighearna mun timcheall; agus ghabh iad eagal mòr."(13MB, 27 Nov 16.)
- Psalm 34:9, Mr Joe Macphee "Biodh eagal an Tighearna oirbh, a naoimh-san, oir cha bhi dìth air a luchd-eagail-san."(16MB, 20 Nov 16.)
- 2 Corinthians 4:16–18, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "Uime sin chan eil sinn a’ fannachadh, ach ged thruaillear ar duine on leth a-muigh, gidheadh tha an duine on leth a-staigh air ath-nuadhachadh o là gu là. Oir tha ar n-àmhghar aotrom, nach eil ach rè sealain, ag obrachadh dhuinne trom-chudthrom glòire a tha nas ro-anabarraiche agus sìor-mhaireannach; Air dhuinne a bhith ag amharc chan ann air na nithean a tha rim faicinn, ach air na nithean nach eil rim faicinn: oir tha na nithean a chìthear aimsireil; ach tha na nithean nach faicear sìorraidh."(13MB, 6 Nov 16.)
- Matthew 15:28, Mr Iain Mackinnon "An sin fhreagair Iosa agus thubhairt e rithe, O bhean, is mòr do chreideamh: biodh e dhut mar as àill leat. Agus rinneadh a nighean slàn on uair sin a-mach."(13MB, 30 Oct 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.