Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- Joshua 21:45, Rev Calum I Macleod "Not one word of all the good promises that the LORD had made to the house of Israel had failed; all came to pass."(9MB, 19 Feb 17.)
- Philippians 3:20–21, Rev Calum I Macleod "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself."(10MB, 19 Feb 17.)
- Joshua 3:14–16, Rev Calum I Macleod "So when the people set out from their tents to pass over the Jordan with the priests bearing the ark of the covenant before the people, and as soon as those bearing the ark had come as far as the Jordan, and the feet of the priests bearing the ark were dipped in the brink of the water (now the Jordan overflows all its banks throughout the time of harvest), the waters coming down from above stood and rose up in a heap very far away, at Adam, the city that is beside Zarethan, and those flowing down toward the Sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, were completely cut off. And the people passed over opposite Jericho. "(12MB, 12 Feb 17.)
- Matthew 11:28–30, Rev Calum I Macleod "Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”"(14MB, 12 Feb 17.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- John 2:11, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Seo toiseach nam mìorbhailean a rinn Iosa ann an Cana Ghalile, agus dh’fhoillsich e a ghlòir; agus chreid a dheisciobail ann."(13MB, 12 Feb 17.)
- John 10:27, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Tha mo chaoraich-sa ag èisdeachd rim ghuth, agus is aithne dhomh iad, agus leanaidh iad mi:"(14MB, 22 Jan 17.)
- 2, 3 John, Mr Angus Macdonald "An seanair a-chum na ban-tighearna thaghte, agus a-chum a cloinne, as ionmhainn leam anns an fhìrinn; agus chan ann leamsa a-mhàin, ach leòsan uile mar an ceudna a ghabh eòlas air an fhìrinn; Airson na fìrinn a tha na còmhnaidh annainne, agus a bhios maille rinn gu bràth: Gràs, tròcair, agus sìth gu robh maille ribh o Dhia an t-Athair, agus on Tighearna Iosa Crìosd, Mac an Athar, ann am fìrinn agus ann an gràdh. Bha gàirdeachas mòr orm, do bhrìgh gun d’fhuair mi cuid ded chloinn-sa ag imeachd anns an fhìrinn, a rèir mar a fhuair sinne àithne on Athair. Agus a-nis guidheam ort, a bhan-tighearna, chan ann mar gun sgrìobhainn àithne nuadh ad ionnsaigh, ach an àithne a bha againn o thùs, gun gràdhaicheamaid a chèile."(13MB, 15 Jan 17.)
- Psalm 121, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Togaidh mi mo shùilean a-chum nam beann, on tig mo chobhair. Thig mo chobhair on Tighearna, a rinn nèamh agus talamh. Cha leig e led chois sleamhnachadh; cha tuit clò cadail air d’fhear-coimhead. Feuch, cha tuit clò cadail no suain air fear-coimhead Israeil. Is e an Tighearna d’fhear-coimhead; is e an Tighearna do sgàil air do làimh dheis. Anns an là cha bhuail a’ ghrian thu, no a’ ghealach anns an oidhche. Coimheadaidh an Tighearna thu o gach olc; coimheadaidh e d’anam. Coimheadaidh an Tighearna do dhol a-mach agus do theachd a-steach, on àm seo eadhon gu bràth."(14MB, 8 Jan 17.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.