Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- Mark 12:28-29, Rev Calum I Macleod "And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, "Which commandment is the most important of all?" Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one....'"(13MB, 11 Oct 15.)
- Hebrews 4:16, Rev Dr Iain D Campbell "Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need."(13MB, 5 Oct 15.)
- 1 John 2:12-14, Rev N Lachie Macdonald "I am writing to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven for his name's sake. I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, children, because you know the Father. I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one."(12MB, 4 Oct 15.)
- 1 John 2:1-6, Rev N Lachie Macdonald "My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says "I know him" but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."(13MB, 4 Oct 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- Acts 10:15, Mr Iain Mackinnon "Agus thubhairt an guth ris a rýs an dara uair, Na nithean sin a ghlan Dia, na gairm thusa coitcheann."(12MB, 11 Oct 15.)
- Luke 24:50-53, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Agus thug e a-mach iad cho fad is Betani; agus thog e suas a lamhan, agus bheannaich e iad. Agus am feadh a bha e gam beannachadh, dhealaicheadh riu e, agus thogadh suas gu neamh e. Agus rinn iad adhradh dha, agus thill iad gu Ierusalem le gairdeachas mor: Agus bha iad a-ghnath anns an teampall, a' moladh agus a' beannachadh Dhe. Amen."(16MB, 5 Oct 15.)
- Luke 12:13-15, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Agus thubhairt neach araidh den t-sluagh ris, A Mhaighistir, abair rim bhrathair an oighreachd a roinn rium. Agus thubhairt e ris, A dhuine, co a chuir mise am bhritheamh no am fhear-roinn os ur cionn? Agus thubhairt e riu, Thugaibh an aire, agus gleidhibh sibh fhein o shannt: oir chan ann am mor-phailteas nan nithean a tha e a' sealbhachadh a tha beatha an duine."(16MB, 4 Oct 15.)
- Ephesians 2:8-10, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "Oir is ann le gras a tha sibh air ur tearnadh, tre chreideamh: agus sin chan ann uaibh fhein; is e tiodhlac Dhe e: Chan ann o obraichean, a-chum nach deanadh neach air bith uaill: Oir is sinne a obair-san, air ar cruthachadh ann an Iosa Criosd a-chum dheagh obraichean, airson an d'ullaich Dia ro-laimh sinn, a-chum gun gluaiseamaid annta."(16MB, 2 Oct 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.