Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- 2 Thessalonians 3:2-5, Rev Calum I Macleod "... For not all have faith. But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one. And we have confidence in the Lord about you, that you are doing and will do the things that we command. May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and to the steadfastness of Christ."(11MB, 30 Aug 15.)
- Mark 15:39, Rev Calum I Macleod "And when the centurion, who stood facing him, saw that in this way he breathed his last, he said, "Truly this man was the Son of God!""(13MB, 23 Aug 15.)
- Luke 23:42-43, Rev Calum I Macleod "And he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom." And he said to him, "Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.""(14MB, 16 Aug 15.)
- Exodus 17:7, Mr Andrew Macleod "And he called the name of the place Massah and Meribah, because of the quarreling of the people of Israel, and because they tested the LORD by saying, "Is the LORD among us or not?""(9MB, 2 Aug 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- Mark 4:39, Rev Calum I Macleod "Agus dh'eirich e, agus chronaich e a' ghaoth, agus thubhairt e ris an fhairge, Tosd, bi samhach. An sin laigh a' ghaoth, agus bha fiath mor ann."(13MB, 23 Aug 15.)
- Exodus 14: 10, 13-14, Rev Calum I Macleod "Agus nuair a thainig Pharaoh am fagas, thog clann Israeil suas an suilean, agus, feuch, bha na h-Eiphitich air an toir, agus bha eagal mor orra: agus dh'eigh clann Israeil ris an Tighearna.... Agus thubhairt Maois ris an t-sluagh, Na biodh eagal oirbh, seasaibh, agus faicibh slainte an Tighearna, a dh'obraicheas e dhuibh an-diugh; oir na h-Eiphitich a chunnaic sibh an-diugh, chan fhaic sibh iad a-chaoidh tuilleadh. Cogaidh an Tighearna air ur son, agus fanaidh sibhse nur tosd."(12MB, 16 Aug 15.)
- Romans 8:35-39, Rev Calum I Macleod "Co a sgaras sinn o ghradh Chriosd? An dean trioblaid, no amhghar, no geur-leanmhainn, no gorta, no lomnochdaidh, no cunnart, no claidheamh? (A reir mar a tha e sgriobhte, Air do shon-sa mharbhadh sinn re an la; mheasadh sinn mar chaoraich a-chum marbhaidh.) Chan eadh, ach anns na nithean sin uile tha sinn a' toirt tuilleadh agus buaidh, tridsan a ghradhaich sinn. Oir tha dearbh-bheachd agam, nach bi bas, no beatha, no aingil, no uachdaranachdan, no cumhachdan, no nithean a tha an lathair, no nithean a tha ri teachd, No airde, no doimhne, no creutair sam bith eile, comasach air sinne a sgaradh o ghradh Dhe a tha ann an Iosa Criosd ar Tighearna."(15MB, 9 Aug 15.)
- Joshua 3:1, 17, Rev Calum I Macleod "Agus dh'eirich Iosua gu moch anns a' mhadainn; agus dh'imich iad o Shitim, agus thainig iad gu Iordan, e fhein agus clann Israeil uile, agus ghabh iad tamh an sin mun deachaidh iad thairis.... Agus sheas na sagartan, a ghiulain airc coicheangal an Tighearna, gu daingeann air talamh tioram am meadhon Iordain, agus chaidh na h-Israeilich uile thairis air talamh tioram gus an robh an sluagh uile air dol thar Iordan."(14MB, 2 Aug 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.