Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- John 21:19-22, Rev Calum I Macleod "And after saying this he said to him, “Follow me.” Peter turned and saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following them, the one who had been reclining at table close to him and had said, “Lord, who is it that is going to betray you?” When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, “Lord, what about this man?” Jesus said to him, “If it is my will that he remain until I come, what is that to you? You follow me!""(12MB, 26 Jun 16.)
- Mark 9:27, Rev Calum I Macleod "But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose."(11MB, 5 Jun 16.)
- Matthew 15:29-31, Rev Calum I Macleod "Jesus went on from there and walked beside the Sea of Galilee. And he went up on the mountain and sat down there. And great crowds came to him, bringing with them the lame, the blind, the crippled, the mute, and many others, and they put them at his feet, and he healed them, so that the crowd wondered, when they saw the mute speaking, the crippled healthy, the lame walking, and the blind seeing. And they glorified the God of Israel."(9MB, 5 Jun 16.)
- Mark 9:25, Rev Calum I Macleod "And when Jesus saw that a crowd came running together, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You mute and deaf spirit, I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.”"(11MB, 22 May 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- John 14:27, 31, Rev Calum I Macleod "Tha mi a’ fàgail sìthe agaibh, mo shìth-sa tha mi a’ toirt dhuibh: chan ann mar a bheir an saoghal a tha mise a’ toirt dhuibh. Na biodh ur cridhe fo thrioblaid, agus na biodh eagal air.... Ach a-chum gum bi fhios aig an t-saoghal gur ionmhainn leam an t-Athair; agus mar a thug an t-Athair àithne dhomh, mar sin tha mi a’ dèanamh. Eiribh, rachamaid à seo."(12MB, 26 Jun 16.)
- Isaiah 9:6, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "Oir rugadh dhuinne duine-cloinne, thugadh dhuinne mac; agus bidh an uachdaranachd air a ghualainn; agus goirear mar ainm dheth, Iongantach, Comhairliche, an Dia cumhachdach, an t-Athair sìorraidh, Prionnsa na sìthe."(14MB, 19 Jun 16.)
- Psalm 103:12, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Cho fad is a tha an àird an ear on àird an iar, cho fad is sin chuir e uainn ar n-easaontais."(14MB, 12 Jun 16.)
- John 13:1, Rev Donald A Macdonald "A-nis ro fhèill na càisge, air do Iosa fios a bhith aige gu robh a uair air teachd, anns an rachadh e as an t-saoghal seo a-chum an Athar, air dha a mhuinntir fhèin a bha anns an t-saoghal a ghràdhachadh, ghràdhaich e gu crìch iad."(14MB, 5 Jun 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.