Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- Genesis 7, Rev Donald A Macdonald (Monthly Family Service, Tong Mission House) "Then the LORD said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and all your household, for I have seen that you are righteous before me in this generation....." And those that entered, male and female of all flesh, went in as God had commanded him. And the LORD shut him in..... Everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died."(14MB, 19 Jul 15.)
- Jude 24-25, Rev Calum I Macleod "Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Saviour, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen."(13MB, 5 Jul 15.)
- Luke 12:20, Mr Dave Macdonald "But God said to him, 'Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?'"(13MB, 28 Jun 15.)
- Psalm 116:16, Rev Calum I Macleod (Baptism Service) "O LORD, I am your servant; I am your servant, the son of your maidservant. You have loosed my bonds."(10MB, 28 Jun 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- Psalm 1:1-3, Mr Angus Macdonald "Is beannaichte an duine sin nach gluais ann an comhairle nan aingidh, agus nach seas ann an slighe nam peacach, agus nach suidh ann an cathair luchd-fanaid: Ach aig a bheil tlachd ann an lagh an Tighearna, agus a smaoinicheas air a lagh-san a la agus a dh'oidhche. Bidh e mar chraoibh suidhichte laimh ri sruthan uisge, a bheir a-mach a toradh na h-aimsir, agus nach caill a duilleach; agus soirbhichidh leis gach ni a ni e."(13MB, 26 Jul 15.)
- Zechariah 4:6-9, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "An sin fhreagair e agus labhair e rium, ag radh, Is e seo facal an Tighearna ri Serubabel, ag radh, Chan ann le neart, no le cumhachd, ach lem spiorad-sa, deir Tighearna nan sluagh. Co thusa, O shleibh mhoir? Ro Sherubabel fasaidh tu ad chomhnard; agus bheir e a-mach a' chlach-chinn le iolaich, a' glaodhaich, Gras, gras gu robh dhi. Os barr, thainig facal an Tighearna am ionnsaigh-sa, ag radh, Leag lamhan Sherubabeil steidh an taighe seo; ni a lamhan fos a chriochnachadh: agus bidh fhios agaibh gun do chuir Tighearna nan sluagh mise dur n-ionnsaigh. "(13MB, 19 Jul 15.)
- Exodus 15:22-23, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Mar sin thug Maois Israel on mhuir ruaidh, agus chaidh iad a-mach gu fasach Shuir, agus dh'imich iad tri laithean anns an fhasach, agus cha d'fhuair iad uisge. Agus nuair a thainig iad gu Marah, cha b'urrainn iad uisgeachan Mharah ol, oir bha iad searbh; uime sin thugadh Marah mar ainm air."(16MB, 12 Jul 15.)
- John 6:61, Rev Calum I Macleod "Nuair a thuig Iosa ann fhein gu robh a dheisciobail ri gearan uime seo, thubhairt e riu, A bheil seo a' toirt oilbheim dhuibh?"(13MB, 5 Jul 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.