Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- Mark 5:1–2, Rev Donald A Macdonald "They came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gerasenes. And when Jesus had stepped out of the boat, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit. "(14MB, 19 Mar 17.)
- John 1:35–39, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "The next day again John was standing with two of his disciples, and he looked at Jesus as he walked by and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God!” The two disciples heard him say this, and they followed Jesus. Jesus turned and saw them following and said to them, “What are you seeking?” And they said to him, “Rabbi” (which means Teacher), “where are you staying?” He said to them, “Come and you will see.” So they came and saw where he was staying, and they stayed with him that day, for it was about the tenth hour."(11MB, 19 Mar 17.)
- Mark 14:22–25, Rev Donald A Macdonald "And as they were eating, he took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to them, and said, “Take; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, and they all drank of it. And he said to them, “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many. Truly, I say to you, I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”"(19MB, 19 Mar 17.)
- Hebrews 12:1–2, Rev Calum I Macleod "Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God."(10MB, 12 Mar 17.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- Luke 1:46-55, Mr Joe Macphee "Agus thubhairt Muire, Tha m'anam ag àrd-mholadh an Tighearna; Agus tha mo spiorad a' dèanamh gàirdeachais ann an Dia mo Shlànaighear: Do bhrìgh gun d'amhairc e air staid ìosail a bhanoglaich: oir feuch, o seo suas goiridh gach linn beannaichte mi. Do bhrìgh gun do rinn an Tì a tha cumhachdach nithean mòra dhomh; agus is naomh a ainm. Agus tha a thròcair-san o linn gu linn, don dream don eagal e. Nochd e neart le a ghàirdean, sgap e na h‑uaibhrich ann an smaointean an cridhe fhèin. Thug e a‑nuas na daoine cumhachdach on cathraichean rìoghail, agus dh'àrdaich e iadsan a bha ìosal. Lìon e an dream a bha acrach le nithean matha; agus chuir e uaithe na daoine saoibhir falamh. Rinn e còmhnadh ri Israel, a òglach fhèin, ann an cuimhneachadh a thròcair, Mar a labhair e ri ar n‑athraichean, do Abrahàm agus da shliochd gu bràth."(16MB, 19 Mar 17.)
- John 21:19–22, Rev Calum I Macleod "Seo thubhairt e, a' ciallachadh ciod a' ghnè bhàis leis an tugadh e glòir do Dhia. Agus air dha seo a ràdh, Thubhairt e ris, Lean mise. An sin air do Pheadar tionndadh, chunnaic e an deisciobal a b'ionmhainn le Iosa, a' leantainn; an tì mar an ceudna a laigh air uchd Iosa aig an t‑suipeir, agus a thubhairt ris, A Thighearna, cò e a bhrathas thu? Air do Pheadar esan fhaicinn, thubhairt e ri Iosa, A Thighearna, ciod a nì am fear seo? Thubhairt Iosa ris, Mas àill leam-sa e a dh'fhantainn gus an tig mi, ciod e sin dhutsa? Lean thusa mise."(11MB, 12 Mar 17.)
- 1 Peter 1:3–4, Mr Donald Morrison "Guma beannaichte gu robh Dia agus Athair ar Tighearna Iosa Crìosd, neach a rèir a mhòr-thròcair a dh’ath-ghin sinne gu beò-dhòchas, tre aiseirìgh Iosa Crìosd o na mairbh. A-chum oighreachd neo-thruaillidh, agus neo-shalaich, agus nach searg as, a tha air a coimhead anns na nèamhan dhuibhse,"(16MB, 5 Mar 17.)
- Genesis 3:6, Mr Iain A Mackinnon "Agus chunnaic a’ bhean gu robh a’ chraobh math a-chum bìdh, agus na craoibh ra miannachadh a dhèanamh neach glic: agus ghabh i de a meas agus dh’ith i, agus thug i mar an ceudna da fear maille rithe, agus dh’ith e."(14MB, 26 Feb 17.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.