Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- Genesis 7:1, Mr Iain R Morrison "Then the LORD said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and all your household, for I have seen that you are righteous before me in this generation. "(15MB, 22 Jan 17.)
- Acts 16:29–31, Mr Iain R Morrison "And the jailer called for lights and rushed in, and trembling with fear he fell down before Paul and Silas. Then he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” "(11MB, 22 Jan 17.)
- Genesis 28:15–17, Rev Calum I Macleod "Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the LORD is in this place, and I did not know it.” And he was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.”"(12MB, 15 Jan 17.)
- Mark 2:13–14, Rev Donald A Macdonald "He went out again beside the sea, and all the crowd was coming to him, and he was teaching them. And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax booth, and he said to him, “Follow me.” And he rose and followed him."(13MB, 15 Jan 17.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- John 10:27, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Tha mo chaoraich-sa ag èisdeachd rim ghuth, agus is aithne dhomh iad, agus leanaidh iad mi:"(14MB, 22 Jan 17.)
- 2, 3 John, Mr Angus Macdonald "An seanair a-chum na ban-tighearna thaghte, agus a-chum a cloinne, as ionmhainn leam anns an fhìrinn; agus chan ann leamsa a-mhàin, ach leòsan uile mar an ceudna a ghabh eòlas air an fhìrinn; Airson na fìrinn a tha na còmhnaidh annainne, agus a bhios maille rinn gu bràth: Gràs, tròcair, agus sìth gu robh maille ribh o Dhia an t-Athair, agus on Tighearna Iosa Crìosd, Mac an Athar, ann am fìrinn agus ann an gràdh. Bha gàirdeachas mòr orm, do bhrìgh gun d’fhuair mi cuid ded chloinn-sa ag imeachd anns an fhìrinn, a rèir mar a fhuair sinne àithne on Athair. Agus a-nis guidheam ort, a bhan-tighearna, chan ann mar gun sgrìobhainn àithne nuadh ad ionnsaigh, ach an àithne a bha againn o thùs, gun gràdhaicheamaid a chèile."(13MB, 15 Jan 17.)
- Psalm 121, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Togaidh mi mo shùilean a-chum nam beann, on tig mo chobhair. Thig mo chobhair on Tighearna, a rinn nèamh agus talamh. Cha leig e led chois sleamhnachadh; cha tuit clò cadail air d’fhear-coimhead. Feuch, cha tuit clò cadail no suain air fear-coimhead Israeil. Is e an Tighearna d’fhear-coimhead; is e an Tighearna do sgàil air do làimh dheis. Anns an là cha bhuail a’ ghrian thu, no a’ ghealach anns an oidhche. Coimheadaidh an Tighearna thu o gach olc; coimheadaidh e d’anam. Coimheadaidh an Tighearna do dhol a-mach agus do theachd a-steach, on àm seo eadhon gu bràth."(14MB, 8 Jan 17.)
- Matthew 1:21, Rev Calum I Macleod "Agus beiridh i mac, agus bheir thu Iosa mar ainm air; oir saoraidh e a shluagh fhèin om peacaidhean."(12MB, 18 Dec 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.