Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- Jude 24-25, Rev Calum I Macleod "Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Saviour, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen."(13MB, 5 Jul 15.)
- Luke 12:20, Mr Dave Macdonald "But God said to him, 'Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?'"(13MB, 28 Jun 15.)
- Psalm 116:16, Rev Calum I Macleod (Baptism Service) "O LORD, I am your servant; I am your servant, the son of your maidservant. You have loosed my bonds."(10MB, 28 Jun 15.)
- John 11, Pastor Charles Price "Jesus raises Lazarus"(14MB, 21 Jun 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- John 6:61, Rev Calum I Macleod "Nuair a thuig Iosa ann fhein gu robh a dheisciobail ri gearan uime seo, thubhairt e riu, A bheil seo a' toirt oilbheim dhuibh?"(13MB, 5 Jul 15.)
- Psalm 3, Rev Calum I Macleod "A Thighearna, nach lionmhor a dh'fhas mo naimhdean? Is iomadh iad a tha ag eirigh am aghaidh....Is leis an Tighearna an fhurtachd; air do shluagh tha do bheannachd. Selah."(12MB, 21 Jun 15.)
- Acts 8 v 27, Rev Donald A Macdonald "....agus, feuch, duine araidh, caillteanach o Etiopia...."(15MB, 14 Jun 15.)
- Psalm 43:3-4, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "O cuir a-mach do sholas agus d'fhirinn! Seoladh iadsan mi, thugadh iad mi a-chum do shleibh naoimh-sa, agus a-chum do phailleanan. An sin theid mi a dh'ionnsaigh altair Dhe, a dh'ionnsaigh Dhe, m'aoibhneas ro mhor, agus molaidh mi thu air a' chlarsaich, a Dhe, mo Dhia."(13MB, 31 May 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.