Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- Jonah 2 v1 "Then Jonah prayed to the LORD his God from the belly of the fish."(11MB, 26 Apr 15.)
- Romans 1 v16, Rev Ruairidh Maclean "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek."(10MB, 24 May 15.)
- John 8:58, Mr Andrew Macleod "Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.""(10MB, 17 May 15.)
- 1 Timothy 4:7, Rev Calum I Macleod "Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness."(13MB, 17 May 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- Joshua 5:13-15, Rev Calum I Macleod "Agus nuair a bha Iosua laimh ri Iericho, thog e suas a shuilean agus dh'amhairc e, agus, feuch, sheas duine thall fa chomhair, agus a chlaidheamh ruisgte na laimh: agus chaidh Iosua da ionnsaigh, agus thubhairt e ris, An ann leinne a tha thu, no le ar n-eascairdean?"(12MB, 24 May 15.)
- Job 1:21, Rev Calum I Macleod "Agus thubhairt e, Lomnochd th'inig mi ' broinn mo mh'thar, agus lomnochd tillidh mi an sin: thug an Tighearna seachad, agus thug an Tighearna leis: beannaichte gu robh ainm an Tighearna."(13MB, 17 May 15.)
- Luke 8:19-21, Rev Calum I Macleod "Agus dh'innseadh dha le dream araidh, a thubhairt, Tha do mhathair agus do bhraithrean nan seasamh a-muigh, ag iarraidh d'fhaicinn. Agus fhreagair esan agus thubhairt e riu, Is iad mo mhathair agus mo bhraithrean iadsan a dh'eisdeas ri facal Dhe, agus a ni e."(11MB, 3 May 15.)
- Jonah 2:1, Rev Calum I Macleod "An sin rinn Ionah urnaigh ris an Tighearna a Dhia a broinn an eisg."(12MB, 26 Apr 15.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.