Sermons preached by Rev. C I Macleod -- in both English and Gaelic -- will be regularly available to listen to/download in MP3 format (see below for selection). Click on a sermon to start downloading it: depending how your computer handles sound files -- and how fast your connection to the internet is -- you may hear the audio almost immediately or you may have to wait for it to download completely.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe to the English or Gaelic sermon podcast by clicking on one of the following links:
For other podcasting clients, use the contents of one of the two following textboxes:
Latest English sermons
- Mark 9:25, Rev Calum I Macleod "And when Jesus saw that a crowd came running together, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You mute and deaf spirit, I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.”"(11MB, 22 May 16.)
- Philippians 1:21, Rev Calum I Macleod "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."(13MB, 15 May 16.)
- Malachi 1:5, Rev Calum I Macleod "Your own eyes shall see this, and you shall say, “Great is the LORD beyond the border of Israel!”"(12MB, 15 May 16.)
- Psalm 127:1, Rev Calum I Macleod "Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain."(11MB, 1 May 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent English sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Latest Gaelic sermons
- 1 Peter 5:8, Rev Calum I Macleod "Bithibh stuama, dèanaibh faire; do bhrìgh gu bheil ur nàmhaid an diabhal, mar leòmhann beucach, ag imeachd mun cuairt a’ sireadh cò a dh’fhaodas e shlugadh suas:"(12MB, 22 May 16.)
- Daniel 12:13, Rev Kenneth M Ferguson "Ach imich thusa romhad gus an tig a’ chrìoch: oir gabhaidh tu fois, agus seasaidh tu ann ad chrannchur aig crìch nan làithean."(13MB, 15 May 16.)
- Habakkuk 2:3-4, Mr Joe Macphee "Oir tha an fhàistneachd fhathast airson aimsir shònraichte, ach air a’ cheann mu dheireadh labhraidh i, agus cha dèan i breug: ged dhèan i moille, feith rithe; oir gu deimhinn thig i, cha bhi i air dheireadh. Feuch, chan eil a anam-san, a tha air a thogail suas, ceart an taobh a-staigh dheth; ach mairidh am fìrean beò le a chreideamh."(16MB, 8 May 16.)
- Isaiah 49:14-16, Rev Donald A Macdonald "Ach thubhairt Sion, Thrèig an Tighearna mi, agus rinn mo Thighearna mo dhìochuimhneachadh. An dìochuimhnich màthair a leanabh-cìche, gun iochd a dhèanamh air mac a cuim? Faodaidh eadhon iadsan dìochuimhneachadh, ach cha dìochuimhnich mise thusa. Feuch air deàrnan mo làmh gheàrr mi thu; tha do bhallachan am fhianais an còmhnaidh."(15MB, 1 May 16.)
Listed above are the four most recent Gaelic sermons. You can also view the full archive...
Sermons preached by the former minister of the congregation, Rev Dr ID Campbell, are available (on cassette and CD) and can be ordered from us. Find the sermon you want in the relevant catalogue, and contact us.